Are you our new Production Manager?
PS Occasion in Gothenburg is growing, and we’re hiring a new Production Manager.
This spring, Sweden’s two leading agencies in experience-based communication merged to create PS Occasion. With us, you meet a broad competence with its base in Events, Marketing and Design. Together we form an agency where we take the lead and develop how we view experiences in Sweden as well as internationally. We are passionate about communication that is combined with a strong focus on sustainability, together with our customers we want to drive sustainable development. Join us on the journey where we build brands for the future!
We are looking for those who are used to running complex projects and large accounts. You have previous experience from a marketing, design or a brand experience agency or have worked with communication on the customer side.
As a Production Manager, you love order and readiness and work hard to find solutions to all the practical challenges that surround a large project. Carefulness and a sense of quality & details are crucial for everything to be 100 percent. Your daily work would include everything from planning, booking, quality checks to negotiate prices, with the goal of delivering the industry’s sharpest projects. We are looking for you who want to take on a real challenge – a committed, accurate and positive person who contributes both in the projects as well as in our workplace.
In terms of experience, you have been in a coordinating role before and are used to working and managing several projects at the same time. Ideally, you have prior experience from a similiar position.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibility for production management in complex projects that extend over a long time and include many external suppliers, responsible for production planning, budgeting, negotiation & purchasing.
- Experience from working in projects
- Practical experience in purchasing / booking
- At least 5 years of combined professional experience, where 2 are from a similiar position as the role
- Academic education or relevant work experience in project management, marketing or communication
- A “Can Do” Attitude
- Good communicative ability
- Careful / sense of quality
- Team player
If you would like further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Magnus Nygren (email@example.com). All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. We want your application as soon as possible. Apply by sending your resume and a personal letter.
Agency Manager, Gothenburg