Diversity Charter Signatory Event
We at PS Occasion are proud members of the Diversity Charter Sweden network, together with several companies and organizations around Sweden. The network functions as a platform to improve and educate on diversity and inclusion in Swedish business and industry.
For the second year in a row, we were event partners during the yearly Signatory Event, this time together with another member – SEB, who acted as host for the event. We were also part in developing content for this years concept – “Building Bridges”, that the broadcast and event centered around. Guests, speakers and panelists during this years event where:
- Johan Torgeby, CEO at SEB
- Shori Zand, Entrepreneur, lecturer and author.
- Geraldine Dufort, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at EU Commission HR Department
- Åsa Jönsson, Sports Director at SVT
- Åsa Norlin, President at Paralympics Sweden
- Alireza Ahmado, Activity leader at Right to Play
- Cedwin Sandaman, artistic leader at Tensta Gospel Choir.
The day was moderated by Carolina Crevatin Martin from SEB and Fredrik Gustafsson from Ledarna.
We’re always happy when we have the opportunity to work with important questions like these and contribute with our knowledge in meetings and content. A big thank you to all professionals at the SEB studio, SEB and of course Diversity charter for your important work.